This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Facebook messenger notifications

Hi there,

Facebook messenger notifications does not working. Hangout, Gmail, SMS, Phone call is alright.

Please is posibile fix it FB notification?

Thanks

vecino

• Nobody don't know? Really?
  • Not sure myself maybe someone form Garmin maybe able to help but I'm new to the 820 myself
  • Hi there,

Facebook messenger notifications does not working. Hangout, Gmail, SMS, Phone call is alright.

Please is posibile fix it FB notification?

Thanks

vecino

No smart notification while driving, only text and calls. Would you like to watch netflix movies too?
  • : No I don´t want to watch netflix movies. I do not know if you understand me ... when Hangouts works so why FB Messenger can not work? Both app are text based. I have my choice what I want and you have your own.

• @Baldo-Mero: No I don´t want to watch netflix movies. I do not know if you understand me ... when Hangouts works so why FB Messenger can not work? Both app are text based. I have my choice what I want and you have your own.

I understand you all right, just pointed out that the edge only supports sms and calls notifications PER DESIGN. Which, if you think about it, is a rather sensible choice considering that the device is designed to be used while driving. Thank god garmin makes that choice for you since you don't seem to care about that.
  • I have just realized it also, but first I thought becuase my Nokia 8 mobile has just received an update.

But if you have this issue too, maybe there is something with the FB messenger.

I tried to delete and reinstall both (Garmin Connect and Messenger), but none of them solved the problem.