Rotor Inspider issue

Hi, I have a new Rotor Inspider power meter. It seems to pair ok with the Edge 530 and calibrate correctly, but then when I am riding it reads zero on the head unit, so it is not recording power etc. Anyone have any ideas?

• If someone has a 5% gap with Assioma duo, he should return the Inspider to Rotor with showing data differences. And Rotor would replace the Inspider under warranty. With up and down values, that would be the same. I watched the video of Shane Miller about Inspider. His data do not match with the data that I get from my inspider (2020). I have never zero or curious data . The real problem with Inspider has been battery, it has met issues on many series during more than a year. Recent series look good. You can ride Inspider without calibration but I would calibrate each month to check, same thing with all powermeters.

• but the people usually rarely have a secondary (and accurate) powermeter to validate the "primary". or just lack of the knowlegde how to validate it. they think they bought an accurate powermeter as advertised and its watt values are same as the other accurate powermeter's watt value (or the SI standard), it is getting very important in indoor apps where the performance is based on the reported power (and the given weight, ). so it is a production issue (or just lack of the QC control or not enough what they do) that in mass production they cant produce totally similar units. 

• In this case the question is to know which percentage is concerned by factory issues. I think that the powermeter was one of the first series of Inspider. Quality control seems as good as 2INpower. It's like a car, the first series are at risk. Zeros should be detected by any rider. 5% mistake should be detected by all riders who were owning another PM previously.

• it sounds like you are Rotor distributor... oh wait! Smile

• I returned the Rotor Inspider to the dealer. They tried to sort the problem, but mission impossible. Got the refund, and will go for a Power2Max sprider instead.