This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My new Garmin Edge 530 (1 month old) is very slow at changing % gradient .

My new Garmin Edge 530 (1 month old) is very slow at changing % gradient . I had a Garmin Edge 810 for about six or seven  years and it was almost instant at changing % gradient and I got used to that . Now the new Edge 530 is painfully slow , and most annoying  when riding on undulating  terrain , it's lagging way behind . I'm looking for advice please  ?

• 5081011 - Please do some technical research of information before posting spammy posts below all my forum posts.
    The problems I had with the Elevation and % Grade was fixed and my Edge 530 is working perfectly with realtime updates as I received it pretty new few months ago.
    The % Grade update is in real time 5 - 10 up to max 20 seconds after the Climb have started. With the Sensible Grade data field from the IQ Store the % update is even faster!

You can find very Good source of information to understand exactly how the realtime update of the % Grade algorithm is working in Garmin Edge 530 here:

Understanding ClimbPro on the Edge

• Excuse me. You are the person that are posting spammy when write link to your blog, do not be so smarty. I did  all technical research better than you. I have lot of friend with all models differnts like 810/ 820/ 510/ 520/ 1000/ 1030 and all show gradient faster than all the 530/830/1030 plus devices. An temperature is another joke function of these models ( 4 º Celsius higher than real temperature). 

• And before you call me spammer like in the other post. Iwill write the same I wrote there, like you did.

What is this that you have write MR SPAMMER :    "

Below is a link to my Blog post with detailed description of the problem and my step by step solution findings, translated in English with Google Translate:
    https://lupo.thracium.org/kc " ?

Do you want earn a dollar with the visits of an unsuspecting person to your stupid blog? Relally you call me Spammer? hahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahaha