This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Fenix ​​7 and Edge 520 plus problem (extended screen)

I have a problem connecting my Fenix ​​7 with the edge 520 in extended screen mode.
When I achieve the connection, the edge is left with only the data separator lines for a few seconds and then it restarts. This does not happen when connecting a Fenix ​​6, only with the 7. Any ideas?
  • I'm having similar issues.  Takes forever for either the edge to recognise the fenix, or for fenix to connect to edge. On the rare occasion they do connect,  i get one single data screen (previously on fenix 6 i could scroll between 2-3 preset data screens) but it doesn't register the data in the edge.  If i stop and start the activity on my watch,  the edge doesn't always recognise this, so displays the red box to show activity stopped,  but restart is either delayed or non  existent! My husband has my old fenix 6 and it still works perfectly with that! Come on Garmin! I shouldn't upgrade my watch to find that'd my old one connects better with  my other Garmin gear! 

• Bonjour, avez-vous trouver une solution ? merci