This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

520 plus with Powerlink Pedals - Software mismatch error

Hi,

I have Wahoo Powerlink pedals that I'm using now with my 520 plus but I get software mismatch errors every time I ride. Is there any solution?

Thanks

-Brett

• Have you contact Wahoo to see what they say?

I would need to see the ANT traffic to see what the pedals are sending.

If you are willing to collect that ANT data and share it then send me a private message and I will give you details on how to do it. 

• Having the same issues with my powerlink pedals (830plus)

Did you find the solution?

Cheers Josh

• I was simply told by Wahoo that Garmin head units have this issue sometimes but that it doesn't affect the power reported to the unit. Indeed it seems that after acknowledging the warning the power displayed is correct. It is annoying but pretty simple to work around.

Regards

Brett

• Wahoo throwing Garmin under the bus by the sounds of it Laughing

Im still not sold - I think is an issue with the power readings, as i missed my target numbers in yesterdays session by 50-80w per effort.

These are efforts that I have successfully completed in the past - if not overreached on, so i definelty think there is am issue.

Also after a full charge last night, the right pedal failed to be picked up. After removing and re pairing a few times, it did sync put with very por signal 

Might get the LBS to touch base with Wahoo aswell. 

Cheers - Josh