This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I guess I should start another Live Track version problem

The other thread was shown as closed but I'm finding several bugs that still need addressing.

• I think this version may need a closer look.

1. Before, The Live Track Session Name was automatically updated to read "Live Activity XX/XX/XXXX".  It does not update the date.  Mine has remained at 6/30/2020 and today is 7/2/2020.

2. My wife received an email.  Everything appeared to be good.  But when you look closer it is showing the activity date of 6/30/2020 and today is 7/2/2020 (she received the email on 7/2 which is correct),  The map is correct but the Avg. Speed she got in the email shows 13.00 mph when in fact my 520 is reporting 15.01 mph.  Garmin Connect is showing my Elev. Gain as 459 ft and the email reported it as 454 ft.  Garmin is reporting the  ride time as 3:19:38 and the email says 3:50:49.

• Lot of problems with Live track. you can't trust it and I use another application for live track. Too many problems with garmin device. Sometimes i just draws straight lines. If for some reason the is no signal it gets stuck, it doesn't retry to connect to live track server. Is that so hard to make it retry connections? When all my devices die I will change to another brand.

• you can manually edit the date field if required

• I can confirm that the default Activity Date does not update to the current date.  Mine had been stuck on 6/30.  Last night I deleted the 6/30 entry and it automatically inserted 7/6 (which was correct).  Then, when I woke up this morning (7/7) it was still showing 7/6.  I have filed a trouble ticket with Garmin regarding this issue.