- For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to [email protected]. Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 5.22 to 5.24:
- Fixed an issue where the map could turn green when changing from day to night mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused bike radar disconnections
- Connect your Edge 520 Plus to your computer using the USB cable.
- Download and unzip Edge520Plus_524Beta.zip. Place the GUPDATE.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update on the Edge, and wait for the update to finish.
- If you would like to revert to the last public release software, follow the above steps but place the GUPDATE-510.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder. Rename the file to GUPDATE.GCD before disconnecting your device. NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.