This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Using 520 Plus, RDL 510 (Light) & Giant Recon 1600 Light Issue

I found you can pair each light to the 520 plus individually, it works great. I found if you try to use them together on the same lighting network, it disconnects both. Example: RDL510 used for tail-light and Giant Recon Light as the headlight. Has anyone else tried this new product yet together with 520+, Radar, & Giant light?

Thanks in advance.

Top Replies

All Replies

• Same here. strangely it worked for some time. But after an update it stopped working once more. Now I only control my RTL515 from my Garmin and use the light stand-alone. Too bad. 

• Hi
    I also experienced the sameissue with my recon HL1800. I couldn't use it with my Edge 830 or my Epix.
    I was wondering if it was a software issue, so I tried every possible key combination to try to reset the HL1800 but I never found how to do this.
    I emptied the battery to the point when it wasn't detected anymore by my Garmin, then charged it again and now it works correctly. Let's hope it will last.

Emptying the battery took about 2 weeks, about twice a day plugging the AC adapter for half a second then unplugging and turning on the HL1800 in blinking mode. I did this everyday and eventually it worked.
    Antoine