Firmware version 13.40 for the Edge 1030 and Edge 1030 Bontrager is now available. This update can be downloaded through Garmin Express or Garmin Connect Mobile.
This is in phased rollout at 20% as of (4/26/2022)
Changes made from 13.30 to 13.40:
- Fixed Trailforks app crash
Changes made from version 13.20 to 13.30:
- Added support for Connect IQ System 5.
- Changed gear battery data field to display percentage remaining if available, which affects Shimano Di2 single-battery systems.
- Updated sensor low battery prompts to differentiate between low and critical status.
- Added the ability to perform the FTP test with power data coming from a trainer.
- Improved map turn review zoom level when approaching roundabouts at slow speeds.
- Fixed issue where distance could stop accumulating.
- Fixed issue where text message sender names would display incorrectly.
- Fixed software crashes caused by encrypted CIQ programs that are no longer valid.
- Fixed issue where very long course names resulted in routing calculation failure.
- Fixed issue where activities could be hidden from history.