This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Fix for Garmin connectivity in latest Android 10 update

Yesterday my Pixel 4 phone received the December update for Android 10, and I noticed that one of the fixes mentioned in the release notes was "Fix for pairing issues with Garmin devices". Sure enough, when I powered up my 1030 for a ride this morning, it immediately connected to the phone. Previously, to get a connection I would need to wait until the 1030 had finished booting up and then restart the phone, after which it would connect automatically. See https://support.google.com/pixelphone/thread/21769134?hl=en.

• Interesting.  Some of those bluetooth fixes showed up in Samsung's Android 10 Beta2 on the Note 10.   Didn't see Garmin called out specifically though, but also haven't had any issues on the last two rides either.  :)  

• Interesting.  Some of those bluetooth fixes showed up in Samsung's Android 10 Beta2 on the Note 10.   Didn't see Garmin called out specifically though, but also haven't had any issues on the last two rides either.  :)