After indoor training GPS is not working on the street?

At least with version 9.0 after an indoor training on Neo 2T and going outside to train on the street with the correct profile I got no GPS signal. Even after one hour.. .

I must switch off GPS function and power on again. And then out connects immediately. Between indoor and outside I already close Garmin and open again.

Anybody else have seen this problem? 

Parents
  • I noticed GPS chipset 2.60 update for another device that seem to fix an issue like this. I think you must make sure your GPS firmware is updated/ That is not the same as the Edge firmware. If I am not mistaken you need to plug to your computer and use Connect Express to get the GPS firmware updates. GPS firmware won't update through the mobile app.

• I noticed GPS chipset 2.60 update for another device that seem to fix an issue like this. I think you must make sure your GPS firmware is updated/ That is not the same as the Edge firmware. If I am not mistaken you need to plug to your computer and use Connect Express to get the GPS firmware updates. GPS firmware won't update through the mobile app.

Children