Apologies folk's post changed. Bluetooth problems with Samsung galaxy s10

Apologies folk's for the rant post now been updated. 

Can anyone help please as garmin 1030 not picking up Samsung galaxy s10 on Bluetooth after beta 9 update.

Help please 

Parents
  • I noticed that you stop by every once in awhile to rant about your 1030. I'm sorry to hear that you are having so many problems. Your posts come across like everyone who has a 1030 is experiencing endless problems. All I can say is that I'm very pleased with my 1030 and the five other guys in my group with 1030's are also pleased with theirs. Livetrack still is a problem with it working maybe 50% of the time but everything else works as it should. I now always use the RoadID tracking app instead of Livetrack and it works great.

Have you called tech support? Emailing does not work very well in troubleshooting problems. If you have discussed your problems with tech support and have no solutions, perhaps it may be time to move to another brand of computer. However, you might want to check their forums because they have problems too.

• I noticed that you stop by every once in awhile to rant about your 1030. I'm sorry to hear that you are having so many problems. Your posts come across like everyone who has a 1030 is experiencing endless problems. All I can say is that I'm very pleased with my 1030 and the five other guys in my group with 1030's are also pleased with theirs. Livetrack still is a problem with it working maybe 50% of the time but everything else works as it should. I now always use the RoadID tracking app instead of Livetrack and it works great.

Have you called tech support? Emailing does not work very well in troubleshooting problems. If you have discussed your problems with tech support and have no solutions, perhaps it may be time to move to another brand of computer. However, you might want to check their forums because they have problems too.

Children