Navigate to nearest course point(not starting point)

Hi

I want to know if is possible to navigate with Edge 1030 to a point in a middle of loaded course 

Last week I was riding a loop then in the middle of the ride I decide to load another course that was somehow near to my location, but when I have load the course Garmin asked me to navigate to the start , I was closed to the half of the loaded corse 

Parents
  • Yes, I do this on occasion.  If you choose to not navigate to the start of the course, the device will then do it's best to start the course from wherever you are located.  If you are actually on a section of the course it will determine that and pick right up and finish the navigation from that point.  If you are not on the course it'll do a "Off Course" warning if you have that notification turned on.  

• Yes, I do this on occasion.  If you choose to not navigate to the start of the course, the device will then do it's best to start the course from wherever you are located.  If you are actually on a section of the course it will determine that and pick right up and finish the navigation from that point.  If you are not on the course it'll do a "Off Course" warning if you have that notification turned on.  

Children