This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

MARQ Golfer: NO Birdie stats and NO strokes per hole visible on the watch.

On the MARQ Golfer watch  you can see your result of your last played golf game.

You can see the in/out total strokes and score.

You can see the Par's, Doubles, Bogeys and Triples+ you made

But I made a Birdie today and this is not visible on the stats page on the watch.

No data display for a Eagle I can more or less understand but the Birdie+ stats data should be displayed also like the Par's, Bogeys, etc.

Also, after round of golf has finished and saved,  on the watch you can see the number of puts per hole you made but I think it should be "normal/expected from a golf watch" to also see the number of strokes per hole you made and not have to use your phone and using the Garmin golf app for this important data of your golf game.

Anyone else having this Birdies stats available and am i missing something to select?

Anyone else thinks the number of strokes per hole should be viewable on the watch or is it only me who thinks this should be mandatory on the MARQ Golf watch. I mean the game is about the number of strokes you played per hole and not able to see it directly on the watch i find it to be odd.

• After checking all the made stroke scores on the scorecard the Birdie score is added to the Triples+ score statistics!

That is really wrong and should be corrected by the software developers. 

Can someone else test this before i send this bug to technical support Garmin-Chris