Hello MARQ customers,
The newest MARQ beta software is now available for your upcoming adventures! The beta below is not compatible with MARQ Aviator.
Instructions for installation are available below the change log on the page linked above.
GPS changes from 2.80 to 4.01: Improve total distance computation in ultratrac mode for cycling activities.
7.77 Change Log Notes:
- Added support for connecting to a shifting sensor (Sram Etap or Di2 bike) that supports up to 4 front and 12 rear gears.
- Add support for using Widget Glance fonts in Connect IQ.
- Added support for Grit and Flow data fields for MTB.
- Added support for a ‘Silent’ option to the Smart notifications Sounds alert settings. (Menu > Phone > Smart Notifications > During Activity/Not During Activity > Sounds)
- Fixed an issue where the device would crash when starting a POI search right after canceling an “Around Me” search.
- Fixed an issue where features that auto-enable during the sleep window were not working as expected. (For Ex: Battery Saver.)
- Fixed an issue where the device would erroneously display an assistance banner after disconnecting from USB.
- Fixed an issue with Brazil Daylight savings time.
- Fixed a couple of issues that should improve device stability.
- Fixed a couple of altimeter calibration issues. This should address speed spikes in activities with 3d speed enabled. (For example: Ski.)
- Fix always showing the Updating spinner when changing an alarm.
- Fix a potential crash when using the Breathwork app.
- Fixed an issue where the watch may freeze during a Ski activity.
- Improved the user experience when call related notifications are received.
- Improved the layout on the Ski Run Data Page.
- Improve responsiveness when adding or removing favorites.
- Improve display of Grit and Flow data-fields for the MTB app.
- Improved error handling when using the Garmin Pay Wallet.
- Improved error handling for downloading Heart Rate from a strap, by notifying the user if one attempts to download Heart Rate data over Bluetooth vs ANT.
- Made several improvements to Clocks.
- Made several improvements to Breathwork.
- Made some improvements to the DogTracker widget.
- Made several other bug fixes and code improvements.
Current beta peripheral software version numbers below. New versions are indicated in red.
Sensor Hub: 5.05
Please note, the beta updates released on these forums are not suitable for APAC region devices.
Please send all bug reports to [email protected], and indicate which model of the MARQ Collection you have in the subject line.