DEM it is unavailable?

I have SW 6.6 0GPS is 2.60

I am out GPS is ON but calibration on DEM is not availible? 

How is possible? I am from Czech republic....

Parents
  • But it does work on Instinct with the firmware 6.60, and it was working already with the beta 6.51. I just retested it, to be sure something did not happen to it, without me noticing it, but it still works flawlessly. I just calibrated the altimeter using the DEM method, and the result was exactly the correct altitude.

Well, something's not right because the DEM calibration does not work on my Instinct or my Instinct tactical

Currently installed software:

Software Version: 6.60 (5d6048c)

GPS: 2.60

BLE/ANT/SNS: 1.20

WHR: 20.03.32

ETE: 5.3.3.11

Watch is paired with phone (iPhone 7 Plus, SW 13.4) and sync'd with Garmin Connect Mobile with the mobile App open in the background.

When I sync with DEM, the watch goes through the following steps:

1. "Acquiring GPS"

2. "Retreiving DEM"

3. "No DEM Elevation available"

then kicks me back to the calibration options screen.

I had not used DEM calibration in a while, but it used to work.  

So yes, is correct when he says, "Please note: our engineers are aware of the DEM feature not working on the Instinct watch and they are working on a resolution."

HTH

• But it does work on Instinct with the firmware 6.60, and it was working already with the beta 6.51. I just retested it, to be sure something did not happen to it, without me noticing it, but it still works flawlessly. I just calibrated the altimeter using the DEM method, and the result was exactly the correct altitude.

Well, something's not right because the DEM calibration does not work on my Instinct or my Instinct tactical

Currently installed software:

Software Version: 6.60 (5d6048c)

GPS: 2.60

BLE/ANT/SNS: 1.20

WHR: 20.03.32

ETE: 5.3.3.11

Watch is paired with phone (iPhone 7 Plus, SW 13.4) and sync'd with Garmin Connect Mobile with the mobile App open in the background.

When I sync with DEM, the watch goes through the following steps:

1. "Acquiring GPS"

2. "Retreiving DEM"

3. "No DEM Elevation available"

then kicks me back to the calibration options screen.

I had not used DEM calibration in a while, but it used to work.  

So yes, is correct when he says, "Please note: our engineers are aware of the DEM feature not working on the Instinct watch and they are working on a resolution."

HTH

Children
No Data