what is the latest TopoActive Europe map?

what is the latest TopoActive Europe map? for me v21.20. shouldn't it be v22.20?
  • That was my understanding too. Who ever knows better pls. advise.

But do I see that right: 23.9 GBs? Maybe we do have to make room first, to get it even presented for download.

• I'm still confused on how to check for updates on the map manager on the watch itself.

The only thing that seems to trigger the "check for update" process seems to be to hit that + to add a new map. But I don't want to do that, I want to update the maps I have, that's TopoAcitviveEuropa and TopActiveEuropaRDA.

So where would I find my update (when it's there), also in the list with new maps to download that opens when hitting + (and triggers the search for updates)? Do I have to move back to the maps and enter their details to see an update button? Do I have to go through the "add maps" menu at all? What's the plan Garmin?

• The size of the map is suspicious indeed. I just checked the update in Map manager on the watch itself (Wi-Fi on) and then it downloaded for several hours. Due to the size, it seems that I have two maps simultaneously..