battery info firmware 19.

Goodmorning everyone
have you already tested the battery life with the new firmware 19 on fenix5? since in the latest firmware it was ridiculous
thank you

Parents
  • Hi, I reckon it depends from watch to watch, I had never had bigger issues with battery. Bluetooth for at least 12 hours a day, messages, mail notifications, etc all day and always had average of approx 0,4% per hour.

When I run or use GPS it uses more power, but nothing major... 1.5% per hour. 

Usually I charge my watch once a week... and never let it go below 15%, now without much running due this difficult days, watch battery lasts easily 10 days. 

When people mention software being related with battery I always doubted it. 

• Hi, I reckon it depends from watch to watch, I had never had bigger issues with battery. Bluetooth for at least 12 hours a day, messages, mail notifications, etc all day and always had average of approx 0,4% per hour.

When I run or use GPS it uses more power, but nothing major... 1.5% per hour. 

Usually I charge my watch once a week... and never let it go below 15%, now without much running due this difficult days, watch battery lasts easily 10 days. 

When people mention software being related with battery I always doubted it. 

Children