New map download error

Has anyone gotten the update to the Garmin Cycle Map US to update? I keep getting an error. This is for the USA version.
  • Thanks Garmin for quickly resolving this. Files transferring to watch now.
  • We are happy to report that the issue is fixed for everyone. If anyone runs into any issues, please make sure that you have the latest version of Garmin Express and you have a stable internet connection.
  • We are happy to report that the issue is fixed for everyone. If anyone runs into any issues, please make sure that you have the latest version of Garmin Express and you have a stable internet connection.

I can see Map: Eurpope 4.0 update, but stops after build maps process.

2018-04-27 21.43.28 (GMT+02:00) | 73247 | E | ServerRequest failed with Error:Error Domain=HttpStatusCodeErrorDomain Code=500 "(null)" UserInfo={NSErrorFailingURLKey=omt.garmin.com/.../ActivateMapUpdate}
    2018-04-27 21.43.28 (GMT+02:00) | 77071 | W | [MapUpdate-ActiveEU.4.0-3969267953] Failed with error: Error Domain=HttpStatusCodeErrorDomain Code=500 "(null)" UserInfo={NSErrorFailingURLKey=omt.garmin.com/.../ActivateMapUpdate}

• Przemo_RBK, We have reached out to you via the email address that is listed for your Garmin Connect Forums account.
  • I spent more than six hours trying to get garmin express to download two maps. This includes removing all traces of garmin from my registry and computer. Then doing a fresh install of Garmin Express. Still failed. Chat lines are broken. Phone lines are on indefinite hold. The email sent yesterday will take weeks for a response.

So this morning I tried to submit a request for a map refund. The refund will take about as long as the email with a lot less work. But now the Captcha button is busted. Hopefully I'll mave more luck getting a refund than getting help desk support.

And now the Captcha is busted! Maybe the Captcha button will come alive later today.