Fenix 3HR - Last run says "Save an activity to view data"

As in the title, even though I have a bunch of runs saved, the last run widget still says "save an activity to view data." When I select the details, it shows all my runs, but it's frustrating that the first screen doesn't show the last run. I've searched forums and the manual for a solution, but nothing yet. Any help appreciated.

• The same situation is with the Last Sport widget too. Nothing shows unless I go to the details portion.

• Were these runs saved on the Fenix 3HR? In that case, there may be a corrupted FIT file in the Activities folder. You can make a backup of the folder (or the whole Fenix 3's storage) via USB, then delete the files in the Activities folder, then test by doing a quick Run activity and saving that.

Another way this can happen is when 'TrueUp' is enabled, and the runs were saved on another device. Only summary data (so the details/stats, and not the map) will then show the history, and as far as I know not on the Last Run widget. (Disclaimer: didn't check that last bit for a while, and a Fenix 3 may be different).