All sensors dropped on outdoor bike ride today

I use my Fenix 5 plus as my bike computer.  It has worked great for the last two years.  I have Vector 3 power pedals, taillight with radar, front headlight and HR monitor.  But today, I kept dropping all my sensors as they would completely disconnect which includes, power pedals, HR monitor, Both lights.  After about 10-30 seconds they would all reconnect.  I know there was a Bluetooth/ANt+ Update not too long ago.  I do have the latest software.  I can’t determine if I lost data during the disconnections.  The only change I made that I can think of is that I change my power reading on my data screen from power to 3s average power.  Not sure if I found a bug or there is an issue with the latest software.  Anyone else have this issue?  This only occurred on my outdoor bike ride.  It was not happened on my strength, run and indoor bike workouts.

• I can confirm I lost data during the connection lost.  They averaged about 30’s.  Happened about 6 different times in my 3 hour ride

• I have seen something similar (all sensors dropouts, multiple times during activities, then all reconnecting) when one of my ANT+ sensors was malfunctioning (it turned out to be broken inside). But that is very rare. Are the sensor battery levels all OK? Just a data screen change should not cause this (but you could try changing back, to be sure). No new datafields, apps, music on while normally not?

• Interesting.  The only sensor that it could be would the Vector 3 power pedals.  I have had the left power pedal for 2 years and haven't had an issue.  I added the right power pedal this year and have only done 3 rides. The first two rides were fine, so maybe it was that pedal causing an issue.  The battery level shows full, but outside of the sensors dropping the data looks good otherwise.  Seems odd that one sensor would cause the watch to drop all sensors only to reconnect again.  To me, that seems like an issue with the watch.