Software update to 11.0.0.0 - Treadmill calibration off once again

My watch notified me that it has updated to 11.0.0.0.  I did a short 5 mile treadmill run, and its quite off again - somewhere in the low 6's.  This really is unacceptable given what we all paid for our watches.  They fixed this issue finally a few weeks ago, and it seems they have now reintroduced.  I regret upgrading from my old forerunner.  

• I am sorry you are having issues with treadmill distance after having installed the 11.00 software update. The Treadmill issue that was resolved months back - the issue came from the calibration itself.

Please be sure to turn your watch off and on and also, go one step further. Hold down your top left power button until it shuts off and then let go. 

If you continue to experience an issue with distance, please send me a Private Message. Thank you!

• Thx.  Seems you were correct.  It was back to functioning as it should on my next indoor run.  Given the issues of the past, I was quite disappointed as you could see when it stopped working after the update.