This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Volume controls on powerbeats pro no longer work 10.0

The volume controls dont work anymore for my bluetooth headphones.  Since 10.0.  Never had a problem before

Anyone else see this?

• Same here on Fenix 5S. Came across this thread while searching for something else and I'm glad I did as thought it was just me going crazy.

• Ladies and gentlemen, I've tried everything with the Powerbeat Pros/Fenix 5x Plus in regards to adjusting the volume. I'm sure Garmin will figure something out if enough of us send an email about it. In the meantime, I just set my volume on my watch and forget it the rest of the run. 

• Just got my new Fenix 5 set up with my powerbeats pro and am having the same volume issue.  Really inconvenient to have to change the volume from the watch while riding a bike.  Hoping Garmin can fix this.

• I've tried reinstalling the last released firmware 9.10 but still no joy. Does anyone know a way of downgrading the Bluetooth software to the previous version, just to see if this is the cause?

• I have been back and forth with garmin help on email, latest message basically says the headphones are not on the list of supported devices so they wont work... they may or may not get round to fixing it! Really annoying given that it worked fine for a year or so...

• My Aftershokz music controls and volume still work (Fenix 5 Plus) version 10, BT 4.30 sensor hub 2.4. I know it doesn't help the majority of you though (sorry). Hopefully Garmin will fix, especially if it was working before! 

• Yes, I got the same response from Garmin as well, the PowerBeats Pro is not on the supported list.  

• Garmin Team, you are one of the most innovative companies in the market. Please challenge someone on your team with resolving the powerbeats pro issue with volume not working. I am hopeful a quick update is in our near future for this.

• Garmin Team, you are one of the most innovative companies in the market. Please challenge someone on your team with resolving the powerbeats pro issue with volume not working. I am hopeful a quick update is in our near future for this. Vivoactive 3 Music user 

• Garmin Team, you are one of the most innovative companies in the market. Please challenge someone on your team with resolving the powerbeats pro issue with volume not working. I am hopeful a quick update is in our near future for this.