This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Update the Date of charge?

How do you get the date for the amount of charge to change, it has worked fine, but after todays run and then sync/charge it is stuck show 15d instead of updating and showing the 45 or 54 days it did before?

• You can turn on the battery percentage in your Power Manager menu if you have not already done so. You will then see the percentage when you go into your menu/middle left button.

If your Enduro is stuck on the battery life remaining and your remaining days does not change after 2-3 days, try a hard reset.

Please note, it is not uncommon to see the number of battery days remaining to show the same number of days since your watch is also slow charging using solar energy. It depends on how you use your watch and how you use it will vary. What you see for your Enduro remaining battery is entirely up to the algorithm's perception for the remaining battery energy. It is not perfect but it adjusts based on patterns of use.

- Hard Reset: hold down the top left power button until your Enduro shuts off, then let go.

• actually, i found that i had set the pulse ox options in the settings somehow and that was why the battery level had change to that and was not going back up, once i turned that off in the connect app the days went back up to 50. 

Thank you for the reply though, i will remember those steps