This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Mk2 Descent?

Hello All,

when will a Mk2 Descent with music comes to live? Any idea?

Thank you for your help.
  • It is possible it is a PPS internally and they just rebadged it.  Time will tell!

• mk1 not recommended dive computer , we had sent them this ,

we are reporting many and more times about the nonfunctional diving computer watch descent MK1 ,
    many times we had sent a messages to get your kind support as big company as Garmin but no any kind of care to your customers , we had reported before about a failed diving mode to run when we were navigating to a dive point for both me and a buddy , the depth altitude was not detected as fact it only read the depth from down 19 meter as 0 meter that time ,
    and that is not only the issues we had faced , the heart rate sensor broadcasting not stable in its read , it read for a while then nothing then read back , even now the heart rate widget not show and data for the previous 4 hours ,some times it is writing measuring but nothing after , also nowadays the backlight not working as its a programmed , the setting say to run 8 seconds but it does not , some time it work for 2 seconds and else more then stop at all , from time to time not working at all even by the left top light button , all of those issues we are facing from a diving computer watch costed us 1000$ and you still do not care , when will you give us ant considerations ?

• Yeah that is always a possibility, but I would almost bet they decided they could do it better and cheaper themselves. Garmin likes to have a full line of optional accessories for their products. 

• Just seen the Descent mk2i in a new Zealand website catalog, huntingandfishing.

Page 107

www.huntingandfishing.co.nz/latest-issue

• I really hope that they will recalculate the price.

I can buy a fenix 6 watch AND a Teric for the same price as this.

• I think the price in in NZD. but anyway, 2.260 USD for the bundle version (guess its including 1 AI sensor) is just not acceptable.

If you would need a 2nd sensor (for a stage) I’m quite shure that they will charge additional 400 USD Frowning2.

I was really looking forward to buy the MK2 as soon as it is released. But for this price I will buy another dive computer.

• Good spot, smaller bezel, larger screen, i think thats a solar panel just inside bezel and the picture of mk2i midfle and furthest from front suggests more than one AI transmitter is possible, it looks really pricey though.

May go for ratio colour idive instead, though for that price you could get shearwater perdix or ratio ix3m pro plus transmitters with money to spare

• If the price is correct and it comes with this to EU, I will buy a Teric.

• if the price is correct i can predict they won't sell many. don't see anything worth the almost 75% increase in price...

• I've have been looking so much forward to this, now looking at the price I'm so disappointed... And sad..... Hoped this will be my new watch