Fenix 3HR

I know I am in the wrong forum but does anyone know where did the Fenix 3HR forum go?  Maybe Garmin moderator can answer that?  Thank you.

• Obviously, the info I was given was inexact about future availability of the older forums, and the longer it goes, the more worried I am that they will not be restored.  I am very concerned that all the old content about fenix, tactix, fenix2, fenix2SE, tactix Bravo and fenix3 (all of which I still own) will be lost forever.  That would be very unfortunate.

FWIW, I still hold out a slim hope that we will see the older threads available again.

I have lost hope.  It is very sad that years of user feedback about the STILL VIABLE older generation products has been lost.  There was a lot of good info in those threads.  There was a lot more real info in those threads, with folks actually helping each other - not like the current culture in this forum which seems to be a race to the bottom with who can trash Garmin and its products first and worst.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." [Jimmy Buffet]

• Moderation has advised me that the forums for the older models have not been implemented yet.

I believe the fenix 3 and fenix 3HR will be in the "Outdoor Recreation Legacy" forum, maybe here: https://forums.garmin.com/outdoor-recreation/outdoor-recreation-legacy/ , but they are not supported yet.

Don't worry, old content has not been lost or destroyed - it's just temporarily hiding.

HTH

Man, was I ever wrong Disappointed

• Gaijin, thanks for your help through these years. I still use my F3 and it seems I will for several more years. So it’s a pity Fenix decission of erase our forum.

• I think we all know!

Garmin only correct the faults they have in the firmware in the months after the sale (bugs that should have been corrected before selling it!)

Garmin has good products but customer service and after sales assistance is "0"

If you expect improvements, forget it!!

Your Garmin (any Garmin) does not exist for the brand when a year has passed.

With 800€ we can buy ANY smartwatch in the market, so my next WON'T BE A GARMIN... SIMPLY!

• Exactly the same here. I noticed in early December that my daily battery usage had gone up from about 7% to 15%. That's when I'm not tracking an activity. When tracking an activity it still seems to be the same as before - approx 5% per hour. 

I came here to search the forums to see if other users had seen the same. Rather shocked and disappointed to find the forums have gone!

• Yeah whomever told you that obviously lied to you. Never again with this Garmin bull$hit...off to Suunto I go...

• Suunto has their own issues.  I have an older watch from them that's completely worthless because they decided to go with a custom fit band for the watch, and failed to set up a long term supply chain for support purposes.  Retail was nearly $700 at release, and the best they've offered so far, has been roughly $100 off on the $700 version of their current flagship.  As of right now, they have no replacements for either a sync cable, or watch band for the model I have, so it's a $700 rock.  Not to mention there's between a 12 and 48h delay between emails from their support.  

I currently have a Fenix 3 that is still fully functional after 5 years, but I bought mine before HR model released and I've been hoping to upgrade at some point to get some of the missed out on features.  The 6X pricing is absolutely comical, but I'd probably consider paying that before and risk losing a forum before I drop another $700 on a Suunto product and get burned with a lack of support for the device two years down the road.  

• Not great given the Fenix 3 is still being sold

• So there's still no plan to bring back the Fenix 3 forums???  I find that weird seeing as I've found my posts for different Garmin products from 6 years ago.  It makes no sense. 

I'm gonna go post my questions in the Fenix 6 forum then!

• At least don’t lie to us, Fenix 3 users.

There’s no intention at all to bring back the old posts of F3 forum.

It’s a shame. And I don’t understand the reasons, cause my F3 is now 5 years old, received a software update last week and work as fine as the first day.