Wifi connection problem

Did set wifi property in garmin express but still cannot connect fenix to my wifi networks

The watch search for a while then differ to error message and ask to set networks in garmin express.

Any solutions? Is this a bug?
Thanks
  • Still having issues, first it didnt connect...try later, then it got stuck in "transferring" and wouldnt recover. Had to do a hard shutdown (hold light key for 30 sec). It re-booted and now it immediately fails with "connection failed".
  • wi-fi

Still having issues, first it didnt connect...try later, then it got stuck in "transferring" and wouldnt recover. Had to do a hard shutdown (hold light key for 30 sec). It re-booted and now it immediately fails with "connection failed".

Send an Email to the Garmin Outdoor Team ([email protected]) describing that issue.
    I did the same.
  • Home wifi working fine with my F3 but failed on F5X

Just got a new Fenix 5X APAC version. I can't connect to my home's WIFI with error message "Network error try again later". But myFenix 3 works fine with my home wifi all these years.

F5X not as reliable as F3 ?
  • Wi-Fi

Just got a new Fenix 5X APAC version. I can't connect to my home's WIFI with error message "Network error try again later". But myFenix 3 works fine with my home wifi all these years.

F5X not as reliable as F3 ?

Happened the same to me with fenix 5X and i also have fenix 3 that connects everytime.

Send an Email to the Garmin Outdoor Team ([email protected]) describing that issue.

I did the same.
  • I have dhcp on, router is visible, my phones connect to wifi when i come home pc is connected but 5x says no known network found.
    An option in Garmin Connect to easy setup wifi would be fine, it could be used to setup a wifi connection with free wifi too when not at home.
  • Same issues with wifi here, no issues with f3.
  • same thing for me.it's a new problem because before it was ok.
  • It seems to work much better since 4.1. So far it worked about 5 out of 5 times. My remaining issues, coming from the F3
    1. Battery is much worse then F3. With the F3 in watch mode I was at around 4-5% per 24 hours, with the F5X its around 15% for similar settings. Regarding the battery, interestingly enough it seems that over night it does well, maybe 2% over an 8 hour period, but during the other 16 hours I seem to go through about 13%. Is it a setting of some sort or the HRM???
    2. Purchased the varia vision to learn that tbt popups are not supported yet on the F5X. Sad fact is their website shows the feature and shows the F5 as compatible. At their mercy now for a fix, when they get to it because it appears not many that have the F5 also have the vision so for now its a low (or no) priority for them. One can only hope for a quick resolution... just venting a bit.
    3. The alarm still vanishes after a synch with GC
    4. I am actually feeling the additional weight and size. I have smaller wrists and F3 vanished on my wrist, never bothered me. The F5 is less comfortable due to the slight additional weight.
    5. Riding outdoors I seem to struggle more to see the display. This was later in the afternoon but I simply don't remember ever having trouble seeing the display outdoors with the F3. Could this be due to the saphire glasss? (didnt have it on the F3. Don't know.