Round not showing in 'Activities' on Garmin Connect

I played my first golf round with the S20 this week. The scorecard has uploaded to Garmin Connect, as has my steps etc. It does not show in "Activities" so I don't get a trace of my round on a map showing the route I walked (as for example I get when cycling with my Edge 510). How can I get this to register my round as an activity?

Top Replies

All Replies

• Thank you for clarifying Mobilizer. In the Garmin Mobile APP, if you click on the activity, it should open the Golf APP as you have described. When you check your Garmin Connect web account, do you see the Golf scorecard as an activity when you view Activities?

If you check your Garmin Connect web account and there is no activity showing your walking path, it may be a new issue with GC web and the GCM APP that pulls the data from GC web. Please let me know, I will be happy to report it as an issue to our Garmin Connect engineers to get it resolved.

• Thanks for the quick reply Chris.

When I log into the Garmin Connect website and click on "Activities" > All Activities on the left menu, there are no golf rounds showing in the list at all. I see Walks and Pool Swimming etc, but not any Golf related activity.

If I click on the Golf > Scorecards menu, all the rounds are showing correctly. I have played several rounds of golf in the last week.

So it seems like even on the website, a round of Golf is not classed as an "Activity" and we miss out on seeing all the related metrics - Time / Distance / Calories, Map travelled etc.

•  

- A support ticket case has been opened regarding the issue. We are looking for more customer examples. It seems to be rarely seen since we are not being contacted worldwide but by having more examples, it will help our Garmin Connect engineers resolve the issue quicker.

If you are willing to provide information, please highlight my name and send me a Private Message. I will then email you to request what our engineers are requesting. Thank you!

• Ok so it turns out that I missed something here. The good news is that there was an easy fix in my case.

In Golf Settings, I did not have "Record Activity" enabled. As soon as I turned this on then my rounds started showing the Activity data in the Connect app, and on the website.

Thanks  for helping me with this. Not sure if it was the issue in your case  but it solved the problem for me using my S62. All the best.

• Where did you find the "record activity" option? I can't find it in the app or on the watch. Thanks!

• On the Golf Watch (S62). Go to the Settings > Golf Settings, and scroll down until you see "Record Activity" towards the end of the list. I am not in a game when I go into these settings.

• Hi, did anyone ever find a solution to this. I still can't find out how to view my golf round as an activity which is frustrating. 

• You can only view it as an Activity if it was recorded as an Activity. On the Watch, you must ensure that you have told it to "Record Activity". As per previous comment...

On the Golf Watch (S62). Go to the Settings > Golf Settings, and scroll down until you see "Record Activity" towards the end of the list. I am not in a game when I go into these settings.

• I have an Approach s20, and the activity tracking is switched on but it still doesn't go down as an activity when it uploads to the garmin connect app, just as a scorecard and a link to the garmin golf app. This is very dissapointing. Especially seeing the problem has been raised in a few forums and still no solution.

• Hello,

Same issue for me and yes, it is very frustrating, i have got the vivoactive 4s. Autoshot is not working at all, and the golf is not showed as an "activity" but Just let you go from garmin connect to garmin golf.... i really would like those 2 problems solved...