tracking data will not sync with inreach.garmin map

As other user posted more than a year ago, the inreach.garmin map still shows problems regarding to tracking data.
I just created a tracking log using Earthmate for a project. I can see it in the tracking list of the app with some basic data. After getting back to the office and doing sync with my Garmin's account, the map does not show the recorded track. No error shown in the process but no tracking data neither.

Earthmate itself does not have an "to export to GPX" option neither, so the information in the app is actually useless if the web portal does not get it.

Yes I check the zoom level and the filters of the map.  Mapshare is not showing the tracking data neither.

I tried with Garmin's chat support to just get a "Retrieving config - Please wait" message. So no chances there neither and Garmin is even "moderating" my posts despite just describing the facts.

Perhaps somebody at this community has experience something similar and knows a solution on how to retrieve the tracking data from Earthmate when "sync" method fails.

kind regards

Gian

• You will probably get better results if you call tech support. Email is the worst channel. Phone is best. Chat, when it's working, is someplace in between.

I am not aware of any way to get detailed (logged) track data off of the device other than via sync - either via the Earthmate app or via a wired sync with a computer.

One thing to check. IIRC, the Explore app sometimes temporarily "loses" your account logon information. If you are not logged in, the sync does nothing. Open the Explore app. Go the "account" page (or whatever it's called) where you enter your logon credentials. If there are no credentials shown, swipe the app closed (on iOS, or do the equivalent forced close on Android). Open the app again. Credentials should be back. If not, re-enter them and be sure you get logged on. Then try the sync again.