No change after Sync

I import GPX waypoint to the explore portal then Sync my inReach Explorer to it, but after sync done I check on inReach Explore waypoint menu there is no GPX waypoint that I was import.
Please help how to solve this problem.

Thank you
  • I think I may have a similar problem. After the last firmware update, for some reason when I try to sync nothing appears in the inReach. I have several Waypoints, routes and tracks in the web portal... but none of them appear in the device even when the inReach sync says that the device is up to date.
    Tried to reset, restore, reinstall and sync several times but nothing changes.
    Tried to create waypoints in the device and upon sync they disappear from the device and get stored in the web portal...

Any idea on how to solve this?

Regards
  • Same problem here. Since firmware update and launch of the new Explore web interface, my routes on the device and mobile Earthmate have disappeared. tried factor y reset, etc, etc. All my routes have disappeared off of the devices.
  • I am having the same issue. It worked perfectly well two weeks ago. Today I uploaded a new route and amended some of my contacts, the inReach Sync says it had uploaded waypoints and routes and that my device is up to date but it is still the same as before the sync. I've downloaded the inReach Sync and used the 'repair' function and it all seems ok, even in explore.garmin it says it has synced. I then factory reset and did the sync again but now there is nothing on my device! Someone help please