Even the Review Gathering Service is Badly Implemented

Okay, this isn't technically a problem with Garmin. Except that they were the ones that chose the 3rd party review gathering service that I just tried to use. It's got to be one of the stupidest pieces of customer input gathering software I've ever seen -- it requires that ad blockers be turned off (why? what the heck is it doing in the background that requires that, when it doesn't offer any ads of any kind?), and, when you turn them off (I use AdBlock on Chrome), it >>still<< rejects the review because -- wait for it -- your ad blocker is running!

In any event, here is the review I tried to submit, for the benefit of anyone who might be interested in it. I rated that Mini as "Poor" (i.e., 1 star).

=================
I cannot remember a worse out of the box experience on something that cost me several hundred dollars to acquire. The online aspect of the ecosystem -- required for the Mini to function -- is poorly and confusingly designed, offers critical advice at the wrong point (and doesn't explain the consequences of making the available choices) and generally looks and acts like it was designed by someone who just discovered the web. Worst of all, barely 1 in 4 of the test messages I've sent (!!!) ever arrives at its destination, and there is >>no<< indication when a message fails to get through. Which is extremely bad performance, and design, for something intended to be used in difficult and/or emergency situations. I strongly recommend that buyers look elsewhere for the capabilities purportedly offered by this product. Oh, and BTW, to those who designed this review collector: extremely bad form to require ad blockers to not run, and then be so poorly programmed that your site doesn't recognize when the adblocker is suspended. Makes you wonder what's really going on with your site, and gives a bad rep to your clients.
==================