Checking for Messages interval

Hi everybody
Instead of the explorer+, in which you can configurate interval for checking message, I don't find out this option in the mini.
Do you know what is the default interval for checking messages. It seems check for message interval (mail listen) is more than 10 minutes, maybe more than 30 minutes... or more ?
The configuration option for setting this interval is missing...
  • Every time your mini communicates with the Iridium satellites, the system checks for messages for you. If there is not tracking points or message sent to the Iridium satellites, then the system will check every hour for a message.
  • There has been some confusion about this issue in the forum, so thanks for the "authoritative" answer on the maximum one-hour check in interval. I think FL_INREACH hints at another question (or feature request) that I have, too. With tracking off, and not sending frequent messages, I would really prefer a more frequent check-in interval. Making that configurable, as it is in the explorer+, would be one solution. I'm guessing the longer interval was selected as a compromise with battery life for the Mini - but I for one think it's far too long.
  • I am sure this is a matter of battery life. One problem with an automatically triggered (based on time interval) active check is that it may occur in challenging conditions (for example, in a slot canyon). When this happens, the device may burn a fair amount of battery simply trying to contact the Iridium network. Obviously, the problem is compounded if the check interval is short.

I know it's not equivalent to the automated, periodic check - but you do have the option of checking manually at any time. This has the advantage that you can pick and choose the circumstances.

Offhand, I don't know if the mini implements the "conversational" checks that some of the larger units use. To oversimplify, units with this feature check more frequently for a short time following any sent message. This helps to promptly detect replies, keeping the entire interaction conversational. Of course, this does not help if your concern is unsolicited messages.
  • Please make configurable listening interval in InReach Mini!

I replaced my Inreach Explorer + with an InReach Mini. Imagine my disappointment when I realized I have to wait an hour for a message check.

I often don't want to send my location, but I want to receive important messages. If I don't send my location, if I don't send a message, or if I don't listen manually, the listening interval for new messages is 1 hour!

Please adjust so that it can be configurable listen interval like other models!