Any Contact information for someone who wants to provide 3rd party features for inreach?

I've been trying for literally years to contact someone helpful about providing services to Garmin Inreach users but I've been unable to find anyone at Garmin that can help.  Do I need to go through Delorme or can someone point me to a way to reach someone technical about this product?

I've tried phone support (4 times), chat support (5 times), email support (3 times), now I'm trying this forum....

Thanks!

Eric

• DeLorme was acquired by Garmin. AFAIK, the only things still marketed under the DeLorme name are paper maps. Certainly, everything inReach is now under the Garmin umbrella. 

There used to be at least one inReach forum related to the various "feeds" available for direct consumption. However, those disappeared with the latest forum upgrade. Perhaps they will reappear since the new forums are still a work in progress. Or perhaps not. 

If you know what to look for, this support document is available. https://support.garmin.com/en-IN/?faq=tdlDCyo1fJ5UxjUbA9rMY8

And I see that the feeds "?" link on the Social tab of your explore.garmin.com account links to this truly ancient DeLorme document which has more information: https://files.delorme.com/support/inreachwebdocs/KML%20Feeds.pdf

I have no idea how much, if any, of this is still current. Or if this is what you're looking for.

• Can you provide us a bit more into what type of three party feature you are interested in for the inReach?  Or are you thinking about building one?  If so, could you give us more information on that?  That would allow us to better understanding what you are looking for and get you to the best person.

• I provide ultra-low bandwidth weather forecasting and environmental forecasting for people in remote locations.  This service can be accessed in a variety of ways, but for InReach users make text requests via email and receive a response back automatically customized to their request.

I would like to have a more robust way of sending responses back to people using some sort of approved or authorized method.  There seems to be no support for this activity in the current API as they are all focused on rebroadcasting the outbound information from the InReach device (location, messages, etc.).

• , I have sent you a private message with an email address that would be a good contact for you.  I hope that helps get you what you desire.