This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Screen resolution not viewable

I just purchased my Z80 and during my first round of golf, i see it has many vertical lines in the viewer making it extremely difficult to see the pin. Most reviews say the screen is nice a crisp, mine is anything but that. The screen is full of vertical lines about 2 mm apart. I can barely make out the pin through the viewer. I made sure my firmware is up to date, tried the focus ring and still can't view through the viewer. Anybody know who to reboot this thing to see if that helps?

Top Replies

• - I am sorry you are seeing vertical lines in your viewfinder. You definitely should not be. Since you have updated your firmware and continue to have a hardware related issue, please return…

All Replies

• - I am sorry you are seeing vertical lines in your viewfinder. You definitely should not be. Since you have updated your firmware and continue to have a hardware related issue, please return it back to the retail or online retail store it was purchased from as a hardware defect. If you are outside of your normal 14-30 day return period with where you purchased it, our Outdoor Golf Product Support will gladly take care of a warranty exchange for you.