S40 and CT10 sensors

I have added a 7 Hybrid to my bag in the Garmin Golf App but is does not sync to my Garmin watch or CT10 sensors. The sensor appears as Unknown Club. How do I fix this?

• Garmin is currently working on a resolution to the this issue you are experiencing with the new additions that were added to the club list not appearing. 

Below is the current workaround for the issue in the meantime, while we implement the fix for the issue: 

If you are attempting to add and sync golf clubs from the Gear list in the Garmin Golf App (GGA) or Garmin Connect website but certain clubs won't transfer or appear in an incorrect order, please note that we are aware of and working on correcting this issue. In the meantime, you can pick a club from our original club list (listed below) and use the Nickname feature to name it the club that it actually is and that club should transfer to your device and show in a correct/normal club order.

Driver | 3 Wood | 5 Wood | 3 Hybrid | 4 Hybrid | 3 Iron | 4 Iron | 5 Iron | 6 Iron | 7 Iron | 8 Iron | 9 Iron | Pitching Wedge | Gap Wedge | Sand Wedge | Lob Wedge | Putter