Approach S40. Activities not shown in Garmin Connect app.

So far the Connect app only links directly to the Garmin golf app after selecting the approach s40.

In this Golf app the watch is also linked to the Connect Mobile app for other functions like fitness and wellness. 

Unfortunately in the Connect app I never see any information like my daily overview, steps,....etc

I can only select a Garmin watch. For the rest there's no information.

How do I get to see my daily information.

Or is this not possible yet for the S40 ?

Best,

Marco

• At least for me with GC on the iPhone, if you bring up your list of devices (bottom right "more" button, then "Garmin Devices"), you can click on your S40.  That brings up a page, still in GC, for S40 settings.  Click on Device Settings.  That lets you select things like Activity Trackign and "Set as preferred Activity Tracker".

Is this what you are referring to?

• Thanks for your reply.

I don't have that option. When I start Garmin Connect I select Compatible Devices, Approach, S40. There are no options available. After selecting the S40 it directly starts the Garmin Golf app. Therefore unfortunately the activities are not visible in the app. Too bad, I would have liked to see my daily activities on my phone.

• For me it's just the same!!! Apparently, it's not possible!!! Also the sleep activity is nowhere to be seen although it's mentioned in the manual!!!