Scores are not uploading

My last 5 or 6 rounds have been lost when trying to sync my watch directly into my laptop. I sued to rave about this watch when I first got it as it would upload automatically to my phone and garmin account (10 rounds). When that stopped, I switched to manually syncing through my laptop (Maybe 15 rounds). Now not even that works. This is such a headache, I never recommend the watch anymore.

Not sure if it is all these software updates messed with it or something I did on my end, but its quite frustrating. Not sure if there`s any way to get this fixed. Should i just factory reset the watch or something? 

• If you are saving your scorecards and syncing using Garmin Express, you should not be losing your scorecards. There is definite concern it could be a device issue with your Approach S20.

Please try both resets:

How to Reset an Approach S20

You can test your watch at home by creating and saving a manual round of golf and trying to sync it. Your watch will still pull up your nearest courses and you can manually input a score for each hole and save your scorecard.

If your issue continues, please contact our Golf Product Support team. We will gladly assist you further.