Golf App does NOT sync scorecards with S20

Garmin - Chris replied to my last comment regarding this issue with

"You only need your Golf APP to sync and see your saved scorecard history if you would like to have it on your smartphone. The Connect Mobile APP is optional if you choose to have the Connect Mobile APP on your smartphone for your wellness data such as steps taken in a day. Otherwise, no smartphone is needed and you can use Garmin Express on your computer and view your golf scorecards on your Garmin Connect web account."

..but that thread is now (inconveniently) closed so I'm starting a new one here.

If you clearly read what I wrote and look at the screenshot of the LATEST Golf App, it clearly tells you to use the CONNECT APP to upload the scorecards instead syncing itself.

How are my regional support going to help solve the my issue with the Golf App that is designed to use the Connect App ?

Top Replies

All Replies

• In my original response to you, I referred you to contact your regional Golf Product Support in the UK since you stated you have only successfully synced 4 scorecards over the course of one year.

If you continue to have scorecard syncing issues, you are correct it is not the Golf APP responsible. The Golf APP was released after the Approach S20 so only newer released Golf devices do not need the Connect Mobile APP and can sync using only the Golf APP.

The Approach S20 still syncs a golf scorecard through the Connect Mobile APP exclusively.

I apologize you had to create a new thread. I lock old threads after an answer has been given and due to spam issues with computer controlled bots that are busy posting across forums worldwide anywhere they can figure out how to do so on their own. Computer AI seems to be doing well...