This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My approach s20 keeps reverting to meters. Is it due to me syncing it to the connect app?

A few times now I realize 4 or 5 holes into the round that my distances are off since the unit reverted to meters again. Am I going to have to set the unit settings before every round? Or is there a way to fix this?

• Yes. Double check your settings in both the Golf APP and the Connect Mobile APP if using it too, and ensure you are setup correctly under Settings > Units of Measure.

• Hi Chris,

Is this bug going to be resolved in a future software update? I just confirmed that I have both the Garmin Connect and Garmin Golf apps set to Yards for Golf Distance Units and I still have the Approach S20 switching to meters every time I start a round.... 

Approach S20  v4.70
    Connect App v4.32.0.30 (Unit of Measure: Metric, Golf Distance Units: Yards)
    Golf App v1.28.6.2 (Units of Measure: Metric, Golf Distance Units: Yards)

Thanks,

Adam

• Hi Adam,

Since there are no other active reports worldwide, and given the sheer number of Approach S20s currently in use, if it was the last software update released in 2019, the issue would be common. It is an issue specific to your Approach S20 so we will approach the issue from that angle. Please check your Private Message.

Chris