Round not sync

Round saved on watch but did not upload to my iPhone. Can I recover it some how ?  No point having the watch if it doesn’t saved my round 

Parents
  • As long as that scorecard file was successfully saved on your watch, you should be able to recover it.

Please try the following steps:

- Directly plug your Approach S20 into your computer and use Garmin Express to sync your watch to Garmin Connect

After the sync using Garmin Express, check for your missing Scorecard on Garmin Connect online and in your Golf APP

If you continue to not see your scorecard, please reach out to our EU London, UK HQ Golf Product Support team and we will gladly assist further.

• As long as that scorecard file was successfully saved on your watch, you should be able to recover it.

Please try the following steps:

- Directly plug your Approach S20 into your computer and use Garmin Express to sync your watch to Garmin Connect

After the sync using Garmin Express, check for your missing Scorecard on Garmin Connect online and in your Golf APP

If you continue to not see your scorecard, please reach out to our EU London, UK HQ Golf Product Support team and we will gladly assist further.

Children
No Data