Suggestions for improve software usability and functions for golf

Hi, I'm Nicola. I live in Italy and I recently purchased the garmin S20 with the starter pack of CT10 (configured with sand and lob wedge + putter).
I have some suggestions to improve and add new features to the garmin connect software.
-First, would be very useful to have the possibility to zoom while viewing the map of a hole to see better the green and positions of shots taken close to each other.
-This can be useful also for another reason: with ct10 you could add the possibility to see also the line of the putt (the straight line, of course you can't track the slope) and the measure of each putt in the hole map. Only have the track of the putt is a very poor feature for the potential of CT10 in my opinion
-You could add the possibility from the S20 to set the pin location via gps, I mean, adding a menu options to set it while you stand over the hole and the gps track the position of it to be more accurate.
At the moment these are the things that I experienced.

If someone else agree with me write it, more people ask it, easier is that the feature cold be implemented (even if this should be done the same :) ).
Thank you, bye!