This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Scorecards Didnt Sync

Anyone else experience this? It’s happened twice to me. Phone and watch are synced, I play a round then end and save it. Scorecard never shows up. How can I troubleshoot and is there any way to get it off the watch some other way?

thanks
  • I experienced the same thing today after updating everything last night. Scoring on the S20 worked fine during the round but after ending the round and seeing the final stats on my watch the scorecard did not sync and now appears to be lost to the ether.

• I have the same issue on my Approach S60. Last 4 rounds not being synced over to mobile. All functions during the rounds seems to have worked as expected, including "save" after the rounds. Then - nothing ...

• Mine stopped syncing scorecards after July 4th. It has saved only one since out of over 20 rounds, on August 9th. I have connected and updated thru Garmin Express, and it sync fine with Garmin connect, just doesn't upload scorecards and then they are lost. I count on having this, and it has worked flawlessly for a couple years, but now I don't trust it.

• Read through every posts but didn't see a solution. Anyone?

I updated via express buy still same problem.

• Having same issue with S2 after update. Garmin what is the fix???

• same problem with the S40, tried everything garmin told me

• I am having the same problem today - did not sync with the phone, will not upload on Garmin Express, either.  Is the data even still on the watch, does anyone know?

• Happened to me after yesterday's round.  I played Saturday and it was fine, but Sunday's round doesn't show up anywhere.  Tried doing a soft restart, connecting directly to the computer and updating, and neither helped.

Where's Garmin support on this issue?

•  Have had my S20 about 10 days. Played 6 rounds and all worked fine. Today scorecard wouldn't sync when using USB/Laptop. Finally figured out I did not save the score at the end of the round. Re-entered the score on my S20 manually-saved it and then hooked up to computer and all worked fine.

• I’ve had mine a while now and I’ve been in touch with Garmin support multiple times. It never resolves the issue, it’s a design flaw in my opinion. Once you sync the data it delete the scorecard so in our case if you’ve just synced it and no card has appeared, it’s lost forever. I would say I’ve lost a good 15 rounds at least, which is a joke especially as Garmin don’t offer anything in terms of refunds, repairs or recalls etc. It’s a shame really as I love the watch features, I would get the s60 but I’m not paying that money for the same to happen to that.