R10 not functioning in rain ?

Got a nice little set-up outside, my R10 well covered; yet there are a lot of error messages whilst playing in the rain; presumably bij raindrop radar reflexion ?

Anybody the same experience ?

• As far as I know, almostgolf 13g .there are people who have almost golf  used  and there are YouTube videos, so I think you will have no problem. I almost golf never bought f because it was more expensive than I thought.
    I have to swing it a few times and give it back...
    I am very satisfied with the 20g eva ball I am currently doing.
    I almost expect a golf ball

• For me, I don't really care about the feeling when hitting a ball.

A true feeling will only come as a result of hitting a ball of equal weight as a real golf ball, and then I might as well use a real golf ball.

My issue is to hit something not dangerous to my house or neighbours if I miss the net, and a ball that R10 will pick up so I can still get club head speed, club direction, attack angle and other useful data. And if Garmin could allow me to add some ball speed compared to the measured ball speed, then I could also use these balls in my garden to play Home Tee Hero with more realism.

Having to purchase some other program like E6 just to set elevation to 10000 ft in order to increase ball speed is ridiculous, and should be totally unnecessary.