Approach R10 and CT10 sensors

Does the Approach R10 work in conjunction with CT10 sensors (either alone or on my Approach S62 watch) so that club selection is automatically displayed in the Garmin Golf App when using the Approach R10?

• I'm imagining a convo between Gates & Jobs from late 70's / early '80's:  Gates: "...but my software works"; Jobs: "but is it intuitive? user friendly? even an non-engineer could figure it out? Don't need to read a manual...'it just works'." 

Garmin's products are rich in features but seems like they're built by engineers for engineers.  Some software companies build dense applications from the inside out / bottom up; some start w/ the optimal user experience and deconstruct the experience from top down / outside in. 

@1207207, are you saying it works like this?:
    - CT10's attached to and configured for the 15 - 20 clubs many golfers own (I suspect most golfers have 3 - 5 wedges, mid/long-irons down to 3 or 4i, maybe a driving iron, + a couple of hybrids + 2-3 fwy woods + Dr & build the bag depending on weather / course type / course conditions for the round - of course, many just have 14 clubs) 

- R10 turned on.   

- Range app displayed on phone/tablet.   Instead of having to scroll up & down a long list of clubs & shot-types* and w/out doing anything, the app should display the club selected someplace on the screen as it was lifted out of the bag & moving {while the others are at rest in the bag}.  I suspect many golfers have  2 - 4 shots for many of their clubs so the club on the screen might show those 2 - 4 options (vs the long list of 30 - 40 clubs / shot types...*i.e. knock down 7 vs 50% 7 vs full 7)

Select the 7i shot type (say, a dozen 50% 7's) with maybe option of discarding mis-hits during / after.  Upon completion (maybe a simple button that says 'done' or 'next') the avg carry distance is shown for that shot type with the most common miss (i.e 5yds left / right...it's a common practice to help with approach shots...'tends to miss short / right....long/left').  I suspect that feature is extant but don't want to click 12 buttons or navigate a labyrinthine app or read a manual...easy / displayed automatically seems best.  Btw, total distance is a bit klugey as roll out depends on course and most golfers will adjust their shot based on that course condition. 

I suspect some are going to say 'Joe, get a Trackman if you want all that' :-) 

Thanks for reading.