Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Subscribe

When I try and subscribe I get

Error:
    • Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page (no_permission)
    Ever since the upgrade

Same here

Comment

Same here. Please fix this error. It is very useful function to subscribe to your device's "Sub-Forum"
      Let's encourage each other! Follow me:
      https://connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/Zodios

https://strava.com/athletes/9327798

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/zodios

Comment

Same problem here. To be able to subscribe to sub-forum is very useful, but is not working.

Comment

Same here, this is very tedious and quite frankly embarrassing for Garmin, it feels like a real lack of drive/desire to fix forum issues, do Garmin really not care for their customers?

Comment

I'm agree. very sad.

Comment

I can subscribe. What browser are you using? Do you have any firewalls etc that could be blocking you?
              Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
              Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
              (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

u sure?

try to subscribe to forerunner 645 forum

another bug of forum: I can't paste link here :/

I use android with Firefox beta / Chrome

Screenshot_20180328-224024.png

Comment

Got you now, it's helpful if detailed information is given as to the problem, the original post simply said it wasn't possible to subscribe. I can't subscribe to the 645 forum either though I can to the individual posts within it.
                  Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
                  Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
                  (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

Hello,
                    I'm having the same issue trying to subscribe to the Fenix 5/5S forum, regardless of the browser I'm using (Chrome/Firefox)

Comment

Hello, after 2 weeks trying to register (the upper-right link didn't work, I finally found this link who worked fine)... I've got the same problem as others: can't subscribe to Forerunner 735XT forum with Chrome/Firefox/InternetExplorer in Windows 7.
                      Last edited by ColdBeer72; 03-13-2019, 09:12 AM. Reason: URL
                      TomTom Spark 3 ==> Suunto Spartan Trainer ==> Garmin Forerunner 735XT

Comment

Working...
                      X