Captcha when editing post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captcha when editing post

Well, perhaps not the most important thing atm with all the other stuff going on but worth mentioning anyway.

Can the captcha when editing a post be removed? It makes no sense and is only confusing. Only because I read in another comment that you can just leave it empty I now know that I don't have to actually fill it but it's just another sign of things not working as they should...
    My ConnectIQ apps

Yep. Agree. Please remove it when editing...unless you intend to enforce it of course :-0

Comment

+1 It's proper annoying.
      Crispin
      Currently own: Fenix 5 Sapphire Black (QuickFit 22 bands: brown leather | black | amp yellow), RD Pod, Fenix 3 Grey, 2 x HRM Run (both gen 1), Scosche Rhythm+ OHR, FR bike mount and 2 x SDM4 foot pods | FR405cx with HRM2-SS | FR60 with HRM1 | Virb Basic
      Have owned: Fenix 2

Comment

Rarely can I use the first captcha offered. Several times I have to refresh up to a dozen times because one or both of the images are illegible.......would rather some other authentication method altogether

Comment

I don't have to fill in the Captcha text when editing?

Image Verification for this post: BOULEVARD liday

Yup. When editing it is possible to simply ignore the Captcha stuff.
          Last edited by gaijin; Yesterday, 11:41 PM. Reason: Confirm Captcha not necessary when editing

Comment

Originally posted by gaijin View Post
            I don't have to fill in the Captcha text when editing?

Image Verification for this post: BOULEVARD liday

Yup. When editing it is possible to simply ignore the Captcha stuff.
            Eh, yeah... which is exactly what I said in the first post

There's just no reason to display it at all as it's only confusing...
            My ConnectIQ apps

Comment

Originally posted by FlipStone View Post

Eh, yeah... which is exactly what I said in the first post

There's just no reason to display it at all as it's only confusing...
              Eh, yeah ... which is exactly why I was confirming what you said

And, since implication of agreement and support is apparently not enough, I agree that it is unnecessary to display Captcha option at all during an edit.

Claro?

Image Verification for this post: Park FORST

Comment

Originally posted by gaijin View Post

Eh, yeah ... which is exactly why I was confirming what you said

And, since implication of agreement and support is apparently not enough, I agree that it is unnecessary to display Captcha option at all during an edit.

Claro?

Image Verification for this post: Park FORST
                Oh, haha... Then I just misunderstood your post thinking you misunderstood mine My bad.

All these mis-understandings, all the more reason to get rid of that captcha to prevent even more of them misunderstandings!
                My ConnectIQ apps

Comment

Working...
                X