Livetrack icon

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Livetrack icon

Hi,

till version FW 8, there was the livetrack icon (eye) while starting an activity, with all the others : Tempe, external HR, footpod.
    It was useful to ensure that livetrack was ongoing, when auto livetrack was set up.

Any idea why this icon disappeared since months now ?

Ive just tested it...I manually started live track and I have the "eye"icon displayed on my watch running beta 10.55.
    Hovever.... If I try auto.... as you say there is no icon displayed.
    Looks like you must start it manually for the icon to appear on my software version.
    I guess you could send also yourself an invitation to view the activity on your own phone...as you will get an email confirmation of live track autostart...
    Fenix 5x:::::::: Fenix 3hr:::::::::Vivoactive hr:::::::::Garmin nuvi:::::::::Garmin Tempe::::

Comment

Ok, I got it now !
      I remember now that Auto Livetrack was not working when the F5X was launched, so I used manual livetrack, with the eye icon.
      And I never got the icon while switching to auto Livetrack.
      I'll issue a proposal to Garmin beta team, because I don't understand why icon could not be there with Auto Livetrack.

Thanks Sam for your investigation.

Comment

Thanks valentin.d.
        It would make sense to have it displayed as you say...an oversight maybe? :--)

Fenix 5x:::::::: Fenix 3hr:::::::::Vivoactive hr:::::::::Garmin nuvi:::::::::Garmin Tempe::::

Comment

Working...
        X