No announcement yet.

Virtual partner not displaying time ahead

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual partner not displaying time ahead

Trying to use virtual partner on a previous route on a run, however the time ahead is not displaying, is this a software issue?

some problem from the time I upgraded (or downgraded ??!!) to firmware 10.0
    I am really feedup with Garmin

Comment

I believe Garmin is aware of the bug on the 5X plus at least. Hopefully they will get around to fix it soon.
      I have the problem on Fenix 5x plus with virtual racer(Race activity). I wanted to race against the previous score on the watch and it is not showing any time AHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by sstenseth View Post
        I believe Garmin is aware of the bug on the 5X plus at least. Hopefully they will get around to fix it soon.
        Yes thats exactly what I wanted to do, hopefully they will fix it soon ????

Comment

As I wrote many times before, it doesn´t work. Fields ahead is empty. It worked OK in v.8.0, but in 9:20, 10.0 it doesn´t. I wrote to US garmin, no reaction. So please, write them directly, more people writes, better chance of fixing will be.

Comment

Originally posted by DAPE-BRNO View Post
            As I wrote many times before, it doesn´t work. Fields ahead is empty. It worked OK in v.8.0, but in 9:20, 10.0 it doesn´t. I wrote to US garmin, no reaction. So please, write them directly, more people writes, better chance of fixing will be.
            Email sent direct thanks, let’s see

Comment

It is an Issue on the F5 as well. It broke after FW udate to 10.0 Worked on 9.73 on my F5...

Brendan..Have you heard back from Garmin yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesrussell01 View Post
                It is an Issue on the F5 as well. It broke after FW udate to 10.0 Worked on 9.73 on my F5...

Brendan..Have you heard back from Garmin yet?
                No, no response what so ever ????

Comment

Brendan Thank you for pointing this out. I was able to reproduce it here, so I sent you an email asking for some files so that we can get them to the person that needs to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Garmin-Heath View Post
                    Brendan Thank you for pointing this out. I was able to reproduce it here, so I sent you an email asking for some files so that we can get them to the person that needs to see them.
                    thanks just going through the steps now and will email you, thanks for the reply

Comment

Working...
                    X