No announcement yet.

SW Version 10.0

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SW Version 10.0

My 5x has just been installed with a 10.00 firmware update. Has the stable production version been released? Has anyone else had the update? If so, do you have the change log from the last production version?

Mine has as well in the last few minutes but I can't find Version 10.0 on the change history!

Comment

The same happened with f5plus series. there are people reporting new update

Comment

changes made from version 9.20 to 10.00:
        • added support for connect iq sdk v3.0.
        • added abnormal heart rate alerts. Enable these in heart rate widget > heart rate options >
        • abnormal hr alert. An abnormal heart rate will be detected if your heart rate exceeds the entered threshold for an extended period of time while sedentary.
        • added support for canned text replies when responding to text messages or incoming phone calls (android users only).
        • made improvements to pool swim distance accuracy.
        • fixed an issue causing cadence values to be 'stuck' when not pedaling.
        • fixed an intermittent crash when viewing swimrun activities.
        • fixed an issue causing some activities performed on multiple devices to be double-counted when viewing training load on physio trueup devices.
        • fixed a rare issue which could cause the watch to restart at the end of certain workouts.
        no galileo ?!?!?!

Comment

If you, like the people in f5s/5 forum, have got gps 4.40 or 0.00 with watch fw10.0, then Galileo is not incliuded.
          Isn't it the gps v2.20 that is giving all problem for ows. Then maybe this fw is a way to upgrade to ciq 3 and enhance elevation w/o introduce the ows bug for non beta users.

Comment

The change log doesn’t say anything about elevation fix. That showed up in Beta 10.51

Comment

Didn't thought about that.
              If I can, I stay with 10.51 w gps 4.40.

Comment

I switched off auto-update until this gets figured out.

Comment

I have the new version 10.00 FW, and I have GPS: 4.40, Display: 2.90, Wi-Fi: 2.40, CIQ: 3.0.1, BLE/ANT/SNS:6.20, and WHR: 20.03.31 No Galileo option on GPS in activities.

Comment

Originally posted by ikim1967 View Post
                    I switched off auto-update until this gets figured out.
                    +1

Comment

This starts to be so confusing that I'll stick with 10.52 beta. It works fine and is having Galileo support and no battery drain.

Comment

Any idea how long a 100% roll out takes?

Comment

It seems it's been a couple days for 100%. It may seem longer if you get the update over bluetooth, as that alone can take a few hours and it gets installed over night by default.
                          My Connect IQ Apps in the Store
                          Facebook - Instagram -
                          Twitter

Comment

I got the firmware here in Sweden for 10 hours ago, and it took less than 2 minutes, as I was at home and I have the 5X (has wifi) I think the firmware goes via WIFI, not blue tooth because I have a home WIFI. Some ours before I tried Garmin express but it did not find any new firmware. When I was going to bed I saw on the watch the new firmware and it asked If I wanted to install it, very fast install

Comment

I dont find "
                              • added abnormal heart rate alerts. Enable these in heart rate widget > heart rate options >
                              I dont find any options on the watch, just "reorder" and "remove" on the heart rate widget on the watch

I goes to setting -widgets -heart rate and there are no options.

Do any of you have the options setting

Comment

Working...
                              X