No announcement yet.

Bike cadence sensor issue

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike cadence sensor issue

I've just got a garmin cadence sensor. Easily paired with my f5x. Rotating the crank the cadence is normally sent to fenix and recorded. The strange thing is that when I stop rotating the crank, the RPM reported on screen remains stuck on last measurement and doesn't go to zero. Tried with 920xt and the behaviour is correct. Tried on f5x with fw 9.02 e 9.10 and the issue is the same. Someone has reported the same behaviour?

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by philipshambrook View Post
      Yes.
      Thanks. This issue is just on Beta versions or also with 8.0?

Comment

Originally posted by FabriziodeCa View Post

Thanks. This issue is just on Beta versions or also with 8.0?
        I use version 8.00 and my cadence shows 0 when not pedalling. So normal behaviour.

Comment

The last 2 betas also under report the average cadence by between 3-10 rpm when using the garmin cadence sensor too. Utter shambles that garmin devices don't play nicely with each other as they keep breaking the software. v8.00 is the last sw release to work properly with cadence.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesn View Post
            The last 2 betas also under report the average cadence by between 3-10 rpm when using the garmin cadence sensor too. Utter shambles that garmin devices don't play nicely with each other as they keep breaking the software. v8.00 is the last sw release to work properly with cadence.
            Thanks. Hope that on next official release It'll work properly!

Comment

Working...
            X